The Family Arts Festival is Bristol's only festival specifically for families. The festival happens because of huge amounts of goodwill and enthusiasm from the arts and cultural organisations involved.
However, additional support is needed to help sustain the festival and to ensure it can:
- be marketed effectively to all families across the city
- provide community outreach events to neighbourhoods experiencing deprivation in the city
- make as many events as possible free or low cost, ensuring they are accessible to as many families as possible
The Bristol Family Arts Festival Network is looking for funders and sponsors to support this unique festival which benefits over 3,000 family members in Bristol.
How you can support the 2015 festival:
- Support the costs of outreach events in communities experiencing deprivation, enabling events to be free
- Support the production costs of the festival brochure (25,000 copies distributed citywide)
- Support the costs of a transport bursary scheme to enable families to access city centre events they wouldn't otherwise be able to
- Support artist facilitator costs to inspire creativity
- Contribute prizes for the festival prize draw
- Your organisational logo on 25,000 brochures distributed citywide
- Exposure to festival audience of over 3,200 family members
- Build partnerships with local arts and cultural organisations
- Fulfill your organisational CSR requirements
To find out more about how you can support the festival, take a look at our case for support information.